17th Annual VJLAP Fall Retreat (Lynchburg, VA)
September 17 @ 12:00 pm - September 18 @ 2:00 pm$30 – $95.00
Join us for the 17th Annual VJLAP Fall Retreat
Friday, September 17th (beginning at 11:30 am) and September 18 (from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm) in Lynchburg, VA
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED (see below)
Topics will cover the following issues in and perspectives from and on Virginia’s legal profession:
- Depression and Trauma
- Legal Ethics
- A View from the Bench
- Diversity in Need and Service Provision
The full agenda is below.
For those unable to join us in person, CLE programming will also be offered via live webinar. Registration is required for in-person (one or two days) and virtual (one or all sessions) attendance. Registration is below (scroll down purchase a ticket for all or part of the Retreat or to attend the CLEs virtually).
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
- Register below (purchase a ticket for all or part of the Retreat or to attend the CLEs virtually).
- Once registered, participants may attend one or all of the sessions.
- The in-person registration fee covers all sessions and indicated meals.
- The in-person registration does not include lodging.
- The virtual registration fee does not include the Keynote Speaker (Justice Elizabeth McClanahan) at the Banquet on Friday evening.
For lodging, please contact The Virginian Hotel directly. A block of rooms has been reserved and will be held until August 16th. When making your reservation, please indicate that you will be attending the VJLAP Annual Retreat for the VJLAP-attendee reserved room block.